Directs, supervises and assists in the activities of subordinates engaged in the preparation of the established quality of food for service to passengers and crew in the partie assigned. He/she should have at least two years full-time experience in a five star establishment catering to an international clientele.
Major responsibilities are:
- Directing, supervising and assisting in the preparation of all food in the assigned partie in the kitchen in accordance with the established company menus
- Implementing and executing food handling and cleaning procedures in accordance with USPH standards
- Quality, quantity, attractiveness and correctness of all food items served
- The performance, appearance, dress and personal conduct of all employees assigned to his partie
- Prepares a daily work plan for all employees assigned to his partie